Founded in Singapore in 1981, Creative pioneered the multimedia revolution with our Sound Blaster sound cards. Today, Creative continues to drive digital entertainment with cutting edge audio solutions that include premium wireless speakers, wireless headphones, powerful audiophile-grade digital amplifiers and next-generation home-theatre systems.
Are you passionate about making breakthroughs in the area of Sound? We are looking for enthusiastic talents to join our top-notch R&D team based in Surrey. The team focuses on designing, developing, and supporting a range of audio algorithms on various processors. You will collaborate closely with the Singapore team on embedded software to process speech and audio in the rapidly changing world of consumer audio products.
We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive workplace and opportunities where all everyone can realize their best potential, as unique as they are. Join us if you want to be part of our dynamic trailblazing team!
The successful candidate will work on the design, development and support of a range of audio algorithms on a range of processors. They will be an exceptional individual with the right combination of skills in and enthusiasm for audio DSP.
• Carry out research into and development of audio processing algorithms mainly centred around spatial audio, using a range of approaches including frequency- and time-domain;
• Devising, simulating, measuring and optimising algorithms to confirm that they meet the intended goals, and optimising the design to suit the constraints of target processor and DSP platforms;
• Degree or other higher-level qualification in Electronic Engineering or a related field;
• Proven experience in developing speech and/or audio processing algorithms, using tools such as Python or Matlab;
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player;
• Good at working alone as well as in a team;
• An interest in audio, sound design and/or music.
• Post-graduate qualification (e.g. MSc or PhD) in a relevant field;
• A knowledge of consumer audio;
• C and/or C++ programming experience;
• Experience using the git distributed source control system.
The role is based at our waterfront office in Staines, Surrey (close to M25; 10 minutes walk to train station). Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience, and includes excellent basic salary, pension scheme, private health scheme, and life assurance.
if interested write an email to webmaster(at)aesgermany.org to get in touch